trust in our ability to help identify waste characterization
Clean Water’s full-service analytical laboratory includes chemical and physical analysis capabilities. The extensive procedures run in our laboratory can pinpoint the most effective treatment and identify any variance that might cause improper processing.
Our laboratory is a highly capable TSDF support lab. Its in-house capabilities include:
- Total Halogen Detection (TOX)
- GC/FID units running PCB, TC Volatiles and TC Semi-Volatiles
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) unit running TC and discharge Metals
- Pensky Marten flash point devices
- BTU bombs
- TCLP tumblers
- Two positive pressure vapor hoods, connected to Activated Carbon Filtration
- Various Wet Chem and Phys Chem for bench treatment of wastewater
Clean Water Environmental’s Waste Analysis Plan (WAP) details our sampling methods, quality control and quality assurance practices.