THE CWE DIFFERENCE
We put you First
At Clean Water Environmental, instead of “managing waste,” our mission is “taking care of you.” Our customer-first distinction is how we make waste management easier for you.
We Perform Better
For compliant hazardous and non-hazardous waste treatment, we stand out from the rest.
Clean Water Environmental:
- Operates one of the region’s few permitted Central Water Treatment (CWT) facilities capable of managing RCRA Hazardous wastewaters
- Is an RCRA Part B permitted Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facility (TSDF)
- Uses state of the art Niro Thin Film Evaporator Water treatment technology
- Runs continuously operating Dissolved Air Floatation (DAF) units and chemical batch treatment tanks
- Holds a Gasoline & Jet Fuel Reclamation/Reuse Exemption
We Take Care of Your Needs, Big or Small
With minimum invoicing starting at just $250, we’re at your service for just about any job. From picking up a few drums to managing the entire process of collection, analysis, purification and recycling of a million gallons, we’re ready to serve you.
We Do It All
Our hands are on your waste stream from start to finish, recovery to final disposal.
- Own fleet of vacuum tankers and tank trucks for safe collection and transport
- On-site, state-of-the-art analytical laboratory
- The region’s largest CWT biological treatment facility
- Team members with as much as 35 years of industry experience
We Love the Environment
Like you, we’re hikers, hunters, dog walkers and gardeners, with kids and grandkids who play and swim in the great outdoors. Our commitment is to safe recovery and responsible resource conservation. Our pride is in helping to make a cleaner world that we can all enjoy.
Contact Clean Water Environmental for Your Custom Program
Compliant, customer-focused, efficient, flexible and innovative. We’ll customize a simple or end-to-end waste stream program for you that eases your management burden. That’s the Clean Water Environmental difference. It’s why companies like yours have partnered with us decade after decade.