INVESTING IN OUR COMMUNITY
Dedicated to Investing in Our Community & the Environment
The Ohio community and our environment are of utmost importance to us. We are dedicated to the continuous investment in facility and process improvements that best serve our neighbors, customers, and enhance sustainability.
You can breathe easy, knowing:
- Our state-of-the-art air pollution control equipment discharges the cleanest possible emissions, for the least impact on air quality
- Our wastewater treatment process discharges the cleanest possible product
- We discharge to the municipality, not directly to the environment
- In fact, our Mansfield facility discharges nearly distilled water to its municipality
- We support local business
- Our all-new leased Kenworth trucks are built in Chillicothe, Ohio – by Ohioans
- We are proud sponsors of the Montgomery County Agricultural Society
- We are always seeking new talent! See current job postings here.
Working Together as a Community
We contacted our local American Red Cross and partnered with local organizations to help transport their goods to relief locations. Our transportation team delivered 4,000 lbs. of dry ice donated by AirGas and additional supplies donated by the Mansfield Energy employees. The CWE team also donated their time and resources as well as care packages to the victims.
CWE Welcomes Student From YouthWorks Program
Clean Water Environmental has joined the YouthWorks Program of Montgomery County. Through this initiative, the County employs students ages 14-18 throughout local businesses to learn job readiness skills during an 8-week summer employment period. CWE is delighted to welcome a student who will be helping in our Accounts Receivable Department. The student will be working 20 hours each week and will assist on a variety of projects.
Since its inception in 1999, the program has served over 2,300 students! To learn more about this program, please click here.
CWE Partners with Dayton VA Center
C lean Water Environmental knows the importance of hiring our Veterans, which is why we have partnered with our local Vet Center. To date, we have hired three Veterans in our Airbag Inflator Recycling Department, Wastewater/Oil Treatment Departments and Janitorial Service Department. “Each employee is a great asset to our organization,” said Joyce Rivers, Controller. “Clean Water Environmental is grateful to partner with our local Vet center!”
Investing in Our Community
Earlier this Spring, we were approached by an individual who lives on our street in Dayton about becoming our groundskeeper. We loved the idea of employing a local person to handle all our facility’s grounds keeping needs. Through this partnership, the individual has started their own small business and was able to purchase their first zero-turn lawnmower.