CAREERS AT CWE
Join Clean Water Environmental
We invest in Ohio’s communities with jobs and training. We equip all of our Associates, Drivers and Technicians to meet the highest hazardous materials and safety qualifications.
Tanker Truck Driver
The Tanker Truck Driver acts as a representative of CWE by performing materials pick-ups from customer locations and assisting the customer in assuring the materials are transportable over public roads, meeting current D.O.T. guidelines. Additional criteria set forth by CWE, his/her responsibilities also include but are not limited to the following:
- Customer Relations
- Loading and unloading of materials at customer & vendor sites
- Maintain all documentation for transportation compliance
- Function within Clean Water Env. Emergency Reporting Procedures
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance (know your load)
- Operate bulk liquid equipment
- 2+ years’ experience operation of tractor trailer over the road.
- 2+ years’ experience customer relations. (this is not no-touch freight)
- Professional communications and organizational skills to work independent of direct supervision.
- Must have a valid Ohio class A CDL license with tanker endorsement. Hazmat endorsement preferred.
- Literate in D.O.T. guidelines and ability to maintain all documentation for transportation laws.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical, and background check.
- Must be able to operate manual transmission.
Other than driving a truck this position includes working outside, sometimes in the weather. Must be able to lift and move 3” 2” 4” size hoses of 25’ lengths. Operation of vacuum tankers- loading & unloading hazardous materials like flammables, corrosives.
This position is responsible for performing plant functions as assigned, receiving and processing mixed waste, and assisting in the operation of facility systems.
- Process bulk waste
- Perform waste transfers (container to tank, tank to tank, etc.), including valve alignments
- Start up assistance and monitoring of the following:
- Sampling of all incoming loads
- Weighing of all incoming loads
- Trailer offloading
- Pumping of material throughout the plants tanks
- Monitoring of ventilation system
- Successfully complete training required by permits and procedures
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Understand oil operations
- Help out in the lab functions if needed
This position is responsible for keeping accurate records of financial data and business transactions.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
This position is responsible for organizing and directing the daily activities in the laboratory with minimum supervision and a complete understanding of the systems involved. The Lab Manager is considered a working supervisor. Prior experience in an industrial QA/QC laboratory is mandatory, with experience in FID/GC and ICP units, along with basic wet and physical chemistry procedures.
- Ensure that lab personnel have a safe and efficient work environment
- Ensure all test and measurement systems are operating within set parameters
- Coordinate both planned and emergency troubleshooting repairs
- Manage spare part inventory
Sales Professional – Southwest Ohio, South Indiana, North Kentucky & Central Ohio
This position is responsible for selling our technical waste services by applying a solutions-based selling strategy to mid-sized and heavy industry accounts. We are seeking a motivated problem solver who loves to make prospects and clients happy by meeting and exceeding their needs.
- Strong working knowledge of RCRA and DOT regulations is mandatory
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to travel locally and maintain schedule flexibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products